Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_htm/forum) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/hdd/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/home/psychos/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/www/html:/tmp:/usr/share:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/etc/roundcube:/var/log/roundcube:/var/lib/roundcube) in /home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html/forum/Settings.php on line 60
Pretender taking break from games
PsYcHoS Gaming
April 19, 2024, 09:28:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is anyone still using forums nowdays in era of facebook and social networks?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pretender taking break from games  (Read 3028 times)
Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« on: September 17, 2009, 01:59:09 am »

Well, i know it's a bit all of a sudden but actually i've been thinking about it for awhile. I got so many things on my mind right now and i just can't find enough time for gaming. You may want to spend couple minutes of your time reading this because i know it's a big shock for most of you since i never told you anything about my departure.

You've might noticed that lately i have been away a lot and really busy since my life has changed a lot from the moment i got engaged to my beautiful Jovana. She's my heart's desire and although i really love playing games i also got many other things in my life such as university (i got lots of exams until the end) and a lot of friends which i am not dedicating enough time to (not mentioning my full time job here). Nonetheless i have even started to neglect my fiance, and that is just not right. I have noticed that some time ago but it's like i was ignoring things which were happening for some time but then i realized i can have serious problem in my real life if i don't stop dedicating so much time to games so I've decided to take this step.

So, my fellow members, friends, maniacs, bangers, paki bastard drivers and all others - i am withdrawing from CSS for unlimited period of time.
This doesn't mean i will completely retire right now but it will be in couple steps in near future. First one is that i will definitely stop playing active matches with you guys (which i already have actually, been inactive lately), then i will stop arranging things in clan (all of my roles and duties as CL) and pick new leader(s) and organize everything, make thread for your daily/weekly duties and when everything has been taken care of i will take my place among the legends of the past  :roll:
I will also donate for dedicated box and you will have my constant support and i will continue visiting forum whenever i can and from time to time you might even hear my sexy seductive voice on ventrilo again. I am nostalgic bastard and i know that you know how much i like you. I've been with some of you guys for over 3 years and that is really long period of time. We've grown into serious clan during the years, we even had our community and couple of very successful servers - i hope that PsYcHoS will get old fame again and get back on deserved place Wink
Keep on rockin'
Pret

M00neY
Honourable ex-member
PsYcHo major

thomas_pb@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 11:18:10 am »

This is all I can say Milos, please listen carefully:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN8a8jEzAX8

Pindakaas
PsYcHoS Supporter
PsYcHo rocker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 11:27:50 am »

:cry:

U come back right?

Get A Life Go Play Counter Strike <3
MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 02:46:36 pm »

It doesnt really suprise me, cause you have been busy with your life lately and you didnt really had time to play and i understand you. I think its the best to stay how you are right now, to support us from the background.  
Listen good kiddos, Life > CSs. Dont fuck it up ;).

I have been banged by Pretender.....and i liked it <!-- s]

''A life, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.''
SouthSide
Legendary PsYcHo

nicklasfledelius@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 03:10:30 pm »

Quote from: "SouthSide"
I'm sad bro tbh..

But I really really respect your choise, and hope you'll get a great life with your wife, you have formed his clan into what it is and what ppl thinks about it. We'll all gonna miss you, and PROMISE to come visit forum ones a while..

Some stayed privat lol

I will do anything to make you proud of us, and trust me. One day you'll be very proud.

You'll always be in our hearts <3

Pedr0: Ej du en klovn.. Så kigger min far på min computer, og hvad dukker op nede i hjørnet "PATTER ER ALT"
GO TRANSLATE IT BITCHES!
Tolly
Honourable ex-member
PsYcHo colonel

toldo_tk66@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 03:30:58 pm »

But Jovana can play cs:s too <3 Cheesy          check
and invite all of your friends Cool
lets play Cheesy :D

Damage Given to "Tolly" - 142 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "Pretender" - 142 in 1 hit
Pretender attacked a teammate

Life is like a public server
People come and people go

Molzi
PsYcHoS Supporter
PsYcHo major

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 07:04:05 pm »

Tolly is addicted!
Pindakaas
PsYcHoS Supporter
PsYcHo rocker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 08:42:06 pm »

Quote from: "Tolly"
But Jovana can play cs:s too <3 Cheesy          check
and invite all of your friends Cool
lets play Cheesy :D

Damage Given to "Tolly" - 142 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "Pretender" - 142 in 1 hit
Pretender attacked a teammate

CHEACK MATT!

Get A Life Go Play Counter Strike <3
Tolly
Honourable ex-member
PsYcHo colonel

toldo_tk66@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 10:27:32 pm »

Quote from: "M00neY"
This is all I can say Milos, please listen carefully:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN8a8jEzAX8
kut M00ney, dat was echt een inkoppertje of niet :P

Life is like a public server
People come and people go

MadMan
PsYcHo rocker

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 03:12:52 pm »

lol jebi se ti znas :evil:

P.S Puppets you fat bastard forum rulez :P
Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2009, 12:05:22 am »

Madman relax, i am still with the guys but passive. No active role for me any more. Just for fun when they need me badly and when i got some extra time ;)

So, new leaders have been promoted and it all went good. It's good to know there are people out there you can trust these days...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: