Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_htm/forum) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/hdd/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/home/psychos/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/www/html:/tmp:/usr/share:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/etc/roundcube:/var/log/roundcube:/var/lib/roundcube) in /home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html/forum/Settings.php on line 60
Last member!
PsYcHoS Gaming
March 28, 2024, 09:10:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit PsYcHoS Gaming on steam! https://steamcommunity.com/groups/psychos-gaming

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Last member!  (Read 5110 times)
Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 10:04:00 am »

Since that idiot Faz removed you all from friends list in some reason as i have read on forum we need another skilled and active player again. It would be good if we can count on Ultragris but i don't know if we can rely on him, even for FBG :(

SouthSide
Legendary PsYcHo

nicklasfledelius@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 02:15:08 pm »

Do we even count gola in here or what?
Cause tbh I dont know if he is or out.

Pedr0: Ej du en klovn.. Så kigger min far på min computer, og hvad dukker op nede i hjørnet "PATTER ER ALT"
GO TRANSLATE IT BITCHES!
MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 02:28:09 pm »

he is in. We play lots of wars with him.

I have been banged by Pretender.....and i liked it <!-- s]

''A life, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.''
SouthSide
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 06:06:31 pm »

Quote from: "MoM"
he is in. We play lots of wars with him.

So that would be like this atm

Active:
Tolly
MoM
Gola
Faqiz
Pinda
Master
Wizard (?)
Molzi

Inactive:
South
Renegade
M00ney
Milos
-------------------------------

Thats make 8 active ppl, shouldnt that be enough for ED and FBG?
I can take care of ED and challange some clans for a freindly to see if you guys have the skill to play with them?

Pedr0: Ej du en klovn.. Så kigger min far på min computer, og hvad dukker op nede i hjørnet "PATTER ER ALT"
GO TRANSLATE IT BITCHES!
Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2009, 11:11:39 am »

Yes, Wizard is in believe me Southside :)
He's always saying that you guys never invite him to play with you when he's online, but then i said he should ask if there's any upcoming matches and apply for the game...
Anyway you should all add him to your friends list, just to be sure you're in touch.

SouthSide
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2009, 12:38:00 pm »

Quote from: "Pretender"
Yes, Wizard is in believe me Southside :)
He's always saying that you guys never invite him to play with you when he's online, but then i said he should ask if there's any upcoming matches and apply for the game...
Anyway you should all add him to your friends list, just to be sure you're in touch.

I have him as a friend allready, but often when I invite him for a game or for god sake tolly does, he is moslty responding 20 min after when we're playing..
He should maybe log into forum and post a bit more so we/I know thats his in and wanna play.

GO TRANSLATE IT BITCHES!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: