Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_htm/forum) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/hdd/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/home/psychos/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/www/html:/tmp:/usr/share:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/etc/roundcube:/var/log/roundcube:/var/lib/roundcube) in /home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html/forum/Settings.php on line 60
Aiming Guide by Tahu
PsYcHoS Gaming
March 28, 2024, 01:14:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is anyone still using forums nowdays in era of facebook and social networks?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aiming Guide by Tahu  (Read 3410 times)
Tahu
PsYcHo recruit

View Profile Email
« on: January 08, 2010, 08:19:41 pm »

Hello Everyone in Psychos Clan (and everone else offcourse!)  :smt006 )

As most of you probably know (or should know :idea: Depending on the distance, I will have as an easy example the Long Side on Dust2 where T is running to the Bomb site to A. If you are CT and had a Deagle in your hand, where should you aim?

If you try to hit in the middle of the person youre aiming at, and where I put the arrow, at that degree, the Deagle shoot will have good chance delivering an instant death. At far range, the deagle bullet will have gone up a little, and hitting quite good. But at closer combat, I would just suggest somewhere in the face, because then the bullet does´nt have so much time in the air anyway.

If you could remember the first time you played Counter-Strike, you might have tried to kill someone with an AK47 at far distance, shooting all you got, but without success. The AK47 is a bit hard to handle in this matter, but if you just know the technique, it´s piece a cake  8)

First, aim up your enemy as you were taught here. Then, shoot first one shoot, wait half a second, then two shoots, two shoots, one shoot, repeat.

1-->2-->2-->1

You can aswell do the:

1-->2-->1-->2

For the M4, you could add a couple of shoots, its easy to kill someone with a burst with that weapon. AK47 seems to have a bit more Recoil.

I dont encourage you at all sitting and waiting 10 minutes between each shoot, and the situation is always different. But what my point is with this is to give the AK47 and aswell the MK41 just a very very quick less than a second break between some of the shoots just to make the Recoil not something hard to handle.

The second arrow is for the shotgun at close range, because I think the Recoil will make it damage such many areas anyway, and it could be quite useful and underestimated in close-combat.

I will also post of Video of one of the absolute best Counter-Strike Players in the world "HeaTon", teaching the famous technique of "Spraying".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtpUsu0YWYE

I encourage you to take time to watch the not too long clip, its very useful!

And I must really say to all of you really good people in the Psychos Clan, that my intention with this Thread is NOT to show that I am much better than you, and not explaining extra carefully because I think you are a bunch of idiots.
Not at all, infact, I have great respect of all of you, and describing how I am trying to aim, and I encourage you to give me Hints how to!
I am describing the text more because it gives a better overview, and it shows that I put some effort into this text.
I want to learn and get better, and not to get stuck in the same skill level.
I think its very good to share your knowledge, its something that I almost never experienced in Counter-Strike. But I really hope Ive started something,
if this thread was appericated, I wish I could start a new thread later about the best ways how to dodge the bullets.

All the Best and have a Great Weekend!

/Tahu
Tahu
PsYcHo recruit

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 08:32:28 pm »

I was a little unhappy to hear that someone thought this was copied and pasted  :| But I can assure, and promise, that you will not find this guide anywhere else even if you browse every CS site in the world and turn the Internet upside down. It took me about 1 hour to write it down, and was made 08-01-10 , 19:10-20:25

/Tahu
Master of Puppets
Server admins
Legendary PsYcHo

263091142 cepko27@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 12:48:52 pm »

Hmm that video is for CS not CSS. And also im pretty sure that CSS doesnt have ballistic curve in its bullet physics.

yakamato
PsYcHo recruit

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 09:56:38 am »

I acctuly found this usefull for a friend of mine that i am currently teaching to play, good^^

And for the record, the recoil on css is bigger and more realistic then on cs.

anyways you have a good point and that is helpfull for everyone, but i have my own tecnuiqe and prefer to use that^^ :smt003

SouthSide
Legendary PsYcHo

nicklasfledelius@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 05:09:00 pm »

GIVE ME CSS BACK!!!!!!!!

Pedr0: Ej du en klovn.. Så kigger min far på min computer, og hvad dukker op nede i hjørnet "PATTER ER ALT"
GO TRANSLATE IT BITCHES!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: