Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_htm/forum) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/hdd/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/home/psychos/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/www/html:/tmp:/usr/share:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/etc/roundcube:/var/log/roundcube:/var/lib/roundcube) in /home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html/forum/Settings.php on line 60
Less whining please?
PsYcHoS Gaming
March 28, 2024, 09:01:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is anyone still using forums nowdays in era of facebook and social networks?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Less whining please?  (Read 1799 times)
Loops
Wannabe PsY

View Profile Email
« on: April 11, 2010, 02:42:58 pm »

Easy, I'm new to the forums but many already know me on the server itself. For bad reasons.

I always get accused of cheating, and occasionally people will try to rally a voteban against me. This also happens to a few other good legit players.

Surely accusing somebody non-stop of hacking, and trying to rally a voteban party against you is considered harrassment? If so they should be banned for like a week or something to get them to stfu because it's seriously annoying.

Oh and if you want any demos for proof PM me. That goes to people like Borlotto, Canna, and some kid called POD SUM41 or whatever.

Cheers guys.  :smt006
SouthSide
Legendary PsYcHo

nicklasfledelius@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 02:56:21 pm »

Hello there.
Whinning is a thing that just connect with public.
On any server you go on, you will see people accusing for cheats if there is a player who is better then themself.
Unfortunately noone of the current PsYcHoS members are playing in our DM so much, so its hard to hold the whine down.
Wait to, we upgrade the server and you will properly see alot more to all of us.
Greetz
SouthSide

Pedr0: Ej du en klovn.. Så kigger min far på min computer, og hvad dukker op nede i hjørnet "PATTER ER ALT"
GO TRANSLATE IT BITCHES!
Loops
Wannabe PsY

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 03:55:38 pm »

Yeah I understand man, cheers. Just a thought, getting like "approved players" which admins have seen who definitely don't cheat or something. Might even use XAC for extra proof lol  :smt005
Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 04:52:36 pm »

XAC is a good idea. You can use it to shut up their mouth ;)
Happy fragging mate!

P.S. There were some people who tried to voteban my wife (she started playing CSS few months ago) so don't pay any attention on it tbh  :smt003

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: