Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_htm/forum) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/hdd/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/home/psychos/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/www/html:/tmp:/usr/share:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/etc/roundcube:/var/log/roundcube:/var/lib/roundcube) in /home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html/forum/Settings.php on line 60
PsYcHoS raising once again?
PsYcHoS Gaming
March 29, 2024, 07:34:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit PsYcHoS Gaming on steam! https://steamcommunity.com/groups/psychos-gaming

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: PsYcHoS raising once again?  (Read 4829 times)
SouthSide
Legendary PsYcHo

nicklasfledelius@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« on: August 18, 2010, 08:40:26 pm »

Okay guys, I had enough of this fooling around with the latest css update, what ever from if people still feel they want to play css, or feel to leave to psy. To be honest I dunno where Anathema, Nettesau and pearl is, thats making it hard for a clan to play pcw, with only 3-4 members left where the co-leader (me) even isnt playing. So I talked abit with gola today, he seems fresh to start over and since I'm giving css (another!) chance. And I would just like to know who is up for this once again?

We will start to recruit new players again so the clan can come up to the 10-12 players as it should be.

But if we start up again, I would like to have another co-leader by my side. I'm pretty busy lately cause of I just started on high school, got a gf and ofc parties most weekends. So I would like to have one who can take over a few of the task etc as recruting members, playing pcw and so on - all the normal stuff tbh. I would see if I've got the time to still organize leagues and hopefully would be able to playing most of the matches - otherwise the new co-leader would have full responsibiliti over calling, strats, the players which playing.

You would proberly ask about a war server, if this is gonna be the final choise to do - and yes once again I've had in mind to rent a server for you guys and ofc it would be 1000fps - or all other wish you would have. This would ofc go for ts3 server too as hopefully come along with the server.

I really hope the last of you guys are up for this, and are ready to do what is necessary to make us back alive.

Any ideas is welcome and of cource - there is no stupid questions only stupid answers!..

Yours,
Southy..

Pedr0: Ej du en klovn.. Så kigger min far på min computer, og hvad dukker op nede i hjørnet "PATTER ER ALT"
GO TRANSLATE IT BITCHES!
Pedr0
Honourable ex-member
PsYcHo rocker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 10:10:04 pm »

Gl guys :)

Pedr0 // W left the game (Kicked by Console : Banned by PsY | SouthSide @ 'old' mouse)
Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 12:03:05 am »

I can help you with some stuff, but it's unlikely i will be able to play often.
We should pick really active, capable and skilled guy for co-leader tbh.
And maybe it would be good idea to have clan meeting soon and let everyone who were playing active with us until few months ago when that stupid CSS update was released that we're comming back.
M00neY, Master of Puppets, MoM, Pedr0 and few others are good friends of clan. Maybe they can play with us if we need a substitute or something at the begining. And i think 8-10 players is enough if they're all active.
And last suggestion - try going for some easy tournaments or leagues at the start, just for practice. And in few months you should be able to join ESL or UNGL for instance ;) Or Enemy Down if you prefer it. Just ask your members what they wanna do.
See you on forum  :smt006

MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 09:47:49 am »

Yup i can help.
Further you first need to kick inactive members and all that stuff before recruiting new ones.
anathema, nettesau, pearl, madman, if you dont answer on forum then its better for you to leave i think.

I have been banged by Pretender.....and i liked it <!-- s]

''A life, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.''
MadMan
PsYcHo rocker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 11:11:57 am »

lol i`m the first who saw this thread and chated with south about it...i`ll handle recruitment and arranging matches for begining...I dunno i thought if i speak with south about it i don`t have to answer here xD
EDIT: AnathemA is busy with chicks in summertime xD he`ll be back
Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 12:08:28 pm »

Quote from: "MadMan"
AnathemA is busy with chicks in summertime xD he`ll be back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D0rLQ8pZgE ?  :smt003

Btw, i forgot to mention in my post (above) that i was thinking about thetournament.com and some Balkan leagues we got invited last month. We should decide if we're going to play in those leagues or not.

SouthSide
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 10:35:07 am »

Quote from: "MoM"
Yup i can help.
Further you first need to kick inactive members and all that stuff before recruiting new ones.
anathema, nettesau, pearl, madman, if you dont answer on forum then its better for you to leave i think.

What about tolly then??
Agreed with the rest except madman..

lol i`m the first who saw this thread and chated with south about it...i`ll handle recruitment and arranging matches for begining...I dunno i thought if i speak with south about it i don`t have to answer here xD

True, should be enough yes.

I will talk with nettesau, pearl and anathema next time I see them online to figure this out.

Pedr0: Ej du en klovn.. Så kigger min far på min computer, og hvad dukker op nede i hjørnet "PATTER ER ALT"
GO TRANSLATE IT BITCHES!
AnathemA
Honourable ex-member
PsYcHo general

dusan_9.4_@live.com
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 02:45:19 pm »

Didn't think we would be playing during the summer, with or without this shitty update to be honest... I'm up for a fresh start, though... I will be active starting 1. September.

If I toss a flash in your face and ask you out, will that be like a blind date or what?
Pindakaas
PsYcHoS Supporter
PsYcHo rocker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 05:19:11 pm »

Don't wanna hear Shit ... Add MoM To Psychos, he have no choise to accept it or delete it  :wink:

Get A Life Go Play Counter Strike <3
SouthSide
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 05:55:40 pm »

Quote from: "AnathemA"
Didn't think we would be playing during the summer, with or without this shitty update to be honest... I'm up for a fresh start, though... I will be active starting 1. September.

I would have been more active if it hasnt been for the update thats for sure. But yes it is/was summertime and people was on vacation, but since NONE currently knew (Including myself) what was going on here, I decided to make this topic and ones again make a fresh start.

Glad all of you guys are positiv over this and is willing to help me out with the basic stuff in the clan.
We all start to play a bit now, and hopefully within the next weeks we are in shape again and ready to recruit new guys and play leagues as was the first idea.

GO TRANSLATE IT BITCHES!
MadMan
PsYcHo rocker

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2010, 01:06:08 pm »

Just let me know when you want to start...
Pindakaas
PsYcHoS Supporter
PsYcHo rocker

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 04:07:27 pm »

We can have 2 bitches Back, PsY | MoM and PsY | M00neY !
Plz some 1 go talk to them ... that makes our clan beter  :roll:

Pindakaas
PsYcHoS Supporter
PsYcHo rocker

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 04:11:06 pm »

Ohh lolz I  thought hole the time that he was gay  :smt005

SouthSide
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 08:18:57 pm »

Nettesau is going to Ireland for 1 year in 1 week, so most likely he wont be able to play with us.
And anathema still says his back the first september..
Only need to talk with Pearl now, seems he is gone for some weeks already.

GO TRANSLATE IT BITCHES!
Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 11:37:34 am »

Is there slight chance Pedr0 will come back to CSS?  :oops:
Gola is with us, right?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: