Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_htm/forum) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/hdd/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/home/psychos/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/www/html:/tmp:/usr/share:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/etc/roundcube:/var/log/roundcube:/var/lib/roundcube) in /home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html/forum/Settings.php on line 60
Wargasm's App.
PsYcHoS Gaming
March 28, 2024, 09:17:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is anyone still using forums nowdays in era of facebook and social networks?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wargasm's App.  (Read 2093 times)
Wargasm
Wannabe PsY

View Profile Email
« on: September 14, 2010, 06:43:44 am »

------------------------------
Name:Adam Moore

Nationality:
Country of Residence:USA
Gamer name (in game nickname): Wargasm

Email Address:moore62692@hotmail.com
Steam Account:Karate_kid_15
Steam ID:0:0:10827494
------------------------------

Requirements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Are you able to speak English? yes
2. Do you have Team Speak, Ventrilo or Mumble installed? I can install them
3. Do you have a clean VAC Status? Yes
4. Do you own your OWN steam account? Yes
5. Will you abide by the rules of the clan and servers? Yes
6. Have you been registered to the PsYcHoS website and forum? not until now
7. Previous clans/communities? don't remember
8. Which other games do you play? Steam games
9. Why do you want to join the PsYcHoS community? Been looking for a friendly and active clan. Heard this one was pretty good on that.
10. How/where did you hear about our Clan? A forum
11. Are you willing to donate? If i had money.
12. Any References? Name any member of clan PsYcHoS who thinks you should be good addition to our community.

My name is Adam, im 18 years old. I live in Corbin, Kentucky USA. I've play for approximately 4 years now, as far as education, High school diploma. Still trying to get a job for college. My steam ID is 0:0:10827494. Wargasm would be my ingame nick name. I don't play on any specific server, I usually play on DM servers or just regular servers. It's been so long since I have been in a clan I can't remember what it was called. My favorite weapons consists of AK, M4, Scout and the Awp. My favorite map is CPL_Mill. I like to play guitar, metalcore is what I like to play. My first person shooter history. Call of duty 2 and 4, Quake, CSS, Crysis, TF2, l4d, bad company 2. The only other onlines game I play are steam games. (TF2, Garrys mod, Day of defeat source) I would donate, but I have no money to donate.
MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 09:15:26 am »

I think we'd like to try you. But the problem is you are from USA, and we are from Europe. So you will probably have a high ping when we play wars  Wink

I have been banged by Pretender.....and i liked it <!-- s]

''A life, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.''
Master of Puppets
Server admins
Legendary PsYcHo

263091142 cepko27@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 10:34:34 am »

No offense but taking in US players is not wise. Cause you know that the ping will suck.

Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 07:50:46 pm »

Mate, if you wish you can stick around and join our community just in case we decide to take over whole world someday :P

Wargasm
Wannabe PsY

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 07:54:30 pm »

Oh, sorry, must have missed the europe part. :P yeah, i'll stick around incase you guys decide to do a world invasion.
SouthSide
Legendary PsYcHo

nicklasfledelius@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 05:05:09 pm »

Quote from: "Wargasm"
Oh, sorry, must have missed the europe part. :P yeah, i'll stick around incase you guys decide to do a world invasion.

Lol could be awesome.

Pedr0: Ej du en klovn.. Så kigger min far på min computer, og hvad dukker op nede i hjørnet "PATTER ER ALT"
GO TRANSLATE IT BITCHES!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: