Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_htm/forum) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/hdd/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/home/psychos/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/www/html:/tmp:/usr/share:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/etc/roundcube:/var/log/roundcube:/var/lib/roundcube) in /home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html/forum/Settings.php on line 60
Job Interview
PsYcHoS Gaming
March 28, 2024, 11:14:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit PsYcHoS Gaming on steam! https://steamcommunity.com/groups/psychos-gaming

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Interview  (Read 6736 times)
Warm.Up
Wannabe PsY

View Profile Email
« on: September 28, 2010, 04:35:39 pm »

Hello,

I have been playing on your server for a while now and im seeing alot of cheaters pass by on your server why i dont know but i would like to apply for admin for this very reason i play almost every day and i see alot off cheaters get away un punished or returning  last time the cheater was there for a good 45 min before he got banned and got to a point were it not even funny anymore i would like to help out with this problem.

I did post 2 demo's but its such a hassle to do every time.

Info

Kills : (last i checked) 6000+
Duration : i think im close to the two months i started my achviements on your server since the update.

Steam name : psydoh
Admin History : i was co leader of FTO (retired clan)
I was FTP admin on Lenny's Pub (a non steam server)
Head admin  'installed mods etc (mostly mani related but i did do some metamod in the passed as i see you have dont know how much it changed.)

Greetings,
SouthSide
Legendary PsYcHo

nicklasfledelius@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 05:39:00 pm »

Hey mate, nice to see some interest for our DM server. Yeah we know there is been a unumbered of cheaters on the server, cause we'r currently isnt very much on it.
But I guess you need to talk with THA LEADER OF THA SERVER named a shit name like mom, wait and see for his replay ;)

Pedr0: Ej du en klovn.. Så kigger min far på min computer, og hvad dukker op nede i hjørnet "PATTER ER ALT"
GO TRANSLATE IT BITCHES!
MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 09:26:32 pm »

Hey. Ye you are right, there are a lot of cheaters on the server and we are indeed searching for admins. But we dont like giving admin to just random people. We must be sure that he/she is mature enough and doesnt use it to abuse.
Though i saw u playing a lot on the server, and i also have u on steamfriends. Ill let you know soon Wink

I have been banged by Pretender.....and i liked it <!-- s]

''A life, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.''
Master of Puppets
Server admins
Legendary PsYcHo

263091142 cepko27@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 10:02:43 pm »

Have you uploaded any demos? Or any other contribution for getting the server rid of cheaters?

MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 10:18:05 pm »

He did. he even submitted one today

''A life, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.''
Master of Puppets
Server admins
Legendary PsYcHo

263091142 cepko27@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 10:25:18 pm »

How many in total? Mom we need results not talk.

Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 03:11:54 am »

I just saw there are 3 more submissions on SourceBans page. It could be him. Let's wait for his reply.

MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 10:02:27 am »

Quote from: "Master of Puppets"

you know i dont make randomly people admins, relax.

@ warm.up, you have me on steamfriends and we have sourcebans, if you see a cheater tell me, or submit it. Thats a good way to see if we can give admin to you.

Warm.Up
Wannabe PsY

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2010, 05:23:54 pm »

I completly understand your scepticism master we also had an head admin that made you admin if you said hey this turned out to be a mistake as he indeed would abuse his admin powers later we found out he was even cheating not on our server but other.

It's ok i will see if mom is onlone when i see a cheater or else i post an demo  no problem the other day i did 3  in 10 minutes :) but then  an admin came in and banned 2 atleast thats good i dont care what happends as long as they get there punishment i did have 4 more demos but 2 got banned after an good 45 minutes and the others were on diffrent times also banned i usally wait  till i leave before posting anything because a admin could show up Before i demod with first person from me record demo then when im dead try to find him but i use  > Console > spectate now  as its not in the join menu thats why i dindt post alot before because i thought the server woulndt alow  speccing but it does tru console.

anyway

you wil see more coming
SouthSide
Legendary PsYcHo

nicklasfledelius@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2010, 05:46:53 pm »

Quote from: "Master of Puppets"

:lol:  :lol:  Cheesy

Pedr0: Ej du en klovn.. Så kigger min far på min computer, og hvad dukker op nede i hjørnet "PATTER ER ALT"
GO TRANSLATE IT BITCHES!
Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 09:41:29 am »

Warm.up are you still playing on our DM server?
If you're not interested in becoming admin i can close/lock this thread.

MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 03:32:15 pm »

Posted               Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:35 pm
Last visited:    29 Sep 2010 17:25

SHUT UP FOOL! Grin

Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 04:07:11 pm »

But nobody replied since then. He might receive notification and check out new posts  :o
You bastard guy!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: