Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_htm/forum) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/hdd/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/home/psychos/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/www/html:/tmp:/usr/share:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/etc/roundcube:/var/log/roundcube:/var/lib/roundcube) in /home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html/forum/Settings.php on line 60
suggestion...
PsYcHoS Gaming
March 29, 2024, 10:47:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit PsYcHoS Gaming on steam! https://steamcommunity.com/groups/psychos-gaming

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: suggestion...  (Read 10733 times)
Master of Puppets
Server admins
Legendary PsYcHo

263091142 cepko27@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2011, 06:25:57 pm »

It just kicks afk ppl after 3 mins when the server reaches 38 slots. And ye dead zone is needed cause i really cant stand those T's camping over CT spawn. And most of the ppl on the server will agree with me.

Black Ops
Server admins
PsYcHo lieutenant

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2011, 07:03:03 pm »

if Im understanding corectly,you can put dead zone wherever you want,and campers would be punished with...?
how big zone is,and how match you can camp there?
Im really new with the "dead zone"...

he was seduced by the dark side of force

internet geek one] I hear that there is a life outside internet
internet geek two] o,really,so give me a link!!!
Master of Puppets
Server admins
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2011, 07:06:07 pm »

Exactly. In spectator you create a cuboid zone where ever you like and set the rules for it. Whos not allowed there and for how long... So we can eliminate just the annoying camping spots on spawns w/o fucking up the rst of the game...

Black Ops
Server admins
PsYcHo lieutenant

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2011, 07:36:52 pm »

hmmm
I can not "vote" for or against...
I one hand, when Im CT, it piss me off when T are broke on short..
on other hand there is plenty places to prevent that...
dunno...
I think that we/you should be very careful with that..
cheers

he was seduced by the dark side of force

internet geek one] I hear that there is a life outside internet
internet geek two] o,really,so give me a link!!!
Master of Puppets
Server admins
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2011, 07:57:30 pm »

We will make vote than. Both ledges above ct spawn to mid should be limited to T's as should be the area behind doors on T spawn and the ramp to tunels limited to CT's i think. ITs a DM server not a CampMatch server. I want to run around and have instant respawn. Not instant death after respawn before i can even select the guns. And the spawn protection wont do it. Cause if we set it for longer period the CT's can run to mid with extra HP...

Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2011, 08:00:02 pm »

It's really annoying when lots of terrorists get scouts and try to pick as many CT's as they can from T spawn. That should be one of anti-camp spots definitely. People can suggest more.

Master of Puppets
Server admins
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2011, 08:07:39 pm »

Thats exactly what i dont want to limit Milos...

MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2011, 08:21:27 pm »

Quote from: "Pretender"
It's really annoying when lots of terrorists get scouts and try to pick as many CT's as they can from T spawn. That should be one of anti-camp spots definitely. People can suggest more.

What the fuck you saying man, thats just ego. But what i was saying is that when we enable bomb there will be less camping.

Ok lets leave the afk then, but it shouldnt be to strict. But this deadzone, for so far iam against it. Especially when we do with bomb + different kind of maps.

I have been banged by Pretender.....and i liked it <!-- s]

''A life, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.''
Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2011, 08:23:57 pm »

Quote from: "Master of Puppets"
AFK managment installed,
IP filtering in chat installed (anybody who tries to advertise other servers will be kicked),
Antispawn-rape installation in progress (death zones around CT and T spawn)...
Good work bro :)
I've edited our group's steam profile so players know which modes are installed: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/psychos_community
We can also put some news on website. Soon, when i finish negotiating with other community related to merging i will most likely make some big notification.

Master of Puppets
Server admins
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2011, 08:49:15 pm »

Quote from: "MoM"

What the fuck you saying man, thats just ego. But what i was saying is that when we enable bomb there will be less camping.

Ok lets leave the afk then, but it shouldnt be to strict. But this deadzone, for so far iam against it. Especially when we do with bomb + different kind of maps.

Mom your not listening to me again. You manually create the zones. For each map. There can be 10 or 0 zones in the map. You can define the parametres. I think a T camping more than 1 min. above the CT spawn is against the DM game mode principle. If there were random spawns all over the map i wouldnt care. But like i said. Sometimes its hard even to select the guns you want...

Master of Puppets
Server admins
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2011, 08:49:15 pm »

Mom your not listening to me again. You manually create the zones. For each map. There can be 10 or 0 zones in the map. You can define the parametres. I think a T camping more than 1 min. above the CT spawn is against the DM game mode principle. If there were random spawns all over the map i wouldnt care. But like i said. Sometimes its hard even to select the guns you want...

MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2011, 08:57:49 pm »

We ll see, you can go try it but when you customize it, do it while imagening the bomb is enabled. So camping above ct spawn would be allowed in my opinion, especially when T go rush A spot.
if you do it, i would say only T spawn, and ct spawn(below).

''A life, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.''
Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2011, 09:40:47 pm »

Fuck yoooooou  :D I haven't said anything related to what you've said.  I even agree with enabling bomb planting because i think it would be more fun and less camping. Anyway, we can just test it for one day or one single afternoon and see how it goes.

Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2011, 08:16:53 pm »

Actually we already got 2 new public servers and one war server. Those guys who joined us provided us with them. And we gave them functional website and forum for start. As the matter of fact, MoM is setting up those servers as we speak :)
I almost forgot to say that Master supprised us all and made some fancy changes to our website look & feel. And my younger brother is working on some graphics, he will be presenting it to us soon.

MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2011, 05:41:02 pm »

Bomb will be enabled this weekend, to see how the gameplay goes. And if the players adjust to it. Grin
Dont push the players to plant the bomb, let them explore for themselves. (just my opinion)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: