Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_htm/forum) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/hdd/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/home/psychos/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/www/html:/tmp:/usr/share:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/etc/roundcube:/var/log/roundcube:/var/lib/roundcube) in /home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html/forum/Settings.php on line 60
Guild Wars
PsYcHoS Gaming
March 29, 2024, 09:40:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is anyone still using forums nowdays in era of facebook and social networks?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guild Wars  (Read 2485 times)
Master of Puppets
Server admins
Legendary PsYcHo

263091142 cepko27@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« on: January 27, 2007, 06:19:38 pm »

Ok so i have 4 lvl 20 chars atm. Monk (binder, healer, 55, prot), Warrior (pvp, runner, tank ), Ele (Air Spiker, Nuker, Farming char), Necro (MM, SS build).
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 02:04:30 pm by Master of Puppets » Logged

Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 04:16:49 am »

Never asked you, but how much time did you spent playing GW? And how much time did you needed to level each one of those chars to level 20? I'm just trying to compare it with World of Warcraft. I'm thinking about another MMORPG and maybe Guild Wars is a good choicce :)
Btw, do you have all expansions and how many expansions are there? Is there Guild Wars 2 or something?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by Pretender » Logged

spidah
PsYcHoS Supporter
PsYcHo major

jonny656@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 09:53:41 am »

yawwwwwn guild wars is boring imo.
the whole game evolves around an instance  Wink
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by spidah » Logged
Master of Puppets
Server admins
Legendary PsYcHo

263091142 cepko27@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 01:08:21 pm »

Then your talking shit. Cause GW isnt mmorpg. The fact that you dont need to grind for hours to play a good game is unique. You can buy the game and instantly jump to pvp where you actualy have a chance, not just get owned. Also the fact that you can always equip just 8 skills is totally awesome cause it makes the game a tactical matter rather then click fest. Again you dont have to grind for days and days. The point here is to capture elite skills so you can make the best build. And cause the game is instanced you dont have to travel for hours to get to the skill. The point is to fight the monster that has the skill not to get bored to death just by getting to it.

Back to question numero uno... lvl 20 is just the beginning of the game. It doesnt take long to get there. And again. It isnt a true mmorpg.

The thing that keeps you going and going in gw isnt the lvl you have. Its the skills you have and the items you have. Also there are titles. You have a title for almost evyrithing. You can get title for capturing skills, opening chests, identifiing items, geting drunk, not dieing, exploring the worlds, PvP, PvE and much much more. Then the items... you want to make a awsome Monk build. You take a look at the listing of skills on web. And you find out that this one skill will reduce the damage you take to 10% of your maximum health. So you need items to lower your hp to min so it can make you an imba so you go kill the monster that drops the item and so on.

Bout buying gw. You should play it before start playing. Reg and ask here if someone doesnt have a spare trial key. I have given my already but ppl there can give you one cause you get one in every package so there are spare keys ;) If not there try to find elswhere.

Yes i have everything that they released. And yes theres gonna be GW2. I guess closed betas/pre betas are already in motion and a open beta or maybe a larger clsoed beta testing will take place this autumn with actual release of the game somewhere Q4 next year or in 2010.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by Master of Puppets » Logged

spidah
PsYcHoS Supporter
PsYcHo major

jonny656@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 01:24:31 pm »

Ok i'm not gonna argue with u master, because you seem to know what your talking about and i don't lol.
Anyway in my opinion it sux, altho i've only played it to lvl 14 on 2 chars. There's no atmosphere me thinx. but again thats just my opinion
you'll probably love it milos  8)
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by spidah » Logged
Wiz
PsYcHo taxi driver

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 08:31:07 pm »

Aww...Is this good game? I've looked for "something like this" game for a while and so I wanna know more about this game Smiley

-Wiz
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by Wiz » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: