Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_htm/forum) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/hdd/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/home/psychos/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/www/html:/tmp:/usr/share:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/etc/roundcube:/var/log/roundcube:/var/lib/roundcube) in /home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html/forum/Settings.php on line 60
>4Ever>>
PsYcHoS Gaming
April 16, 2024, 05:46:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit PsYcHoS Gaming on steam! https://steamcommunity.com/groups/psychos-gaming

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: >4Ever>>  (Read 4351 times)
S1CkNeSS
PsYcHoS Supporter
PsYcHo banger

undying_yu@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 09:36:04 pm »

unprofessional... i dont think we should arrange new cw with 4ever clan... i dont have time 2 waste!
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by S1CkNeSS » Logged

Smirnoff ice
Honourable ex-member
PsYcHo banger

andrekar6@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 12:42:18 pm »

Quote from: "Smirnoff ice"
Nothing Jakub, marko is a bit shit in his manner against me from the time i left psychos.
Furthermore, i don't believe anything is wrong about it, maybe sick WANTS to bring something bad up.

Nvm, see you tonight guys.

P.S. There is a small option that I will be absent tonight due to some family things i got to sort out. Any way Gl hF

There is a small option that I will be absent tonight due to some family things i got to sort out. Any way Gl hF
There is a small option that I will be absent tonight due to some family things i got to sort out. Any way Gl hF

See? I told you, that there might be a prob. Plus my leader appears only to guys that he knows on Xfire. Sry for yesterday, but i a family member had a health issue and he was in hospital so i had to be there. Before flaming marko just make sure that you know all infos about a topic. AND THE FUCKING VIRUS '''''''''''''I'''''''''''' SENT TO YOU WAS NOT UNDER MY KNOWLEDGE. IF U DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK JAKUB ABOUT SELF PROCEEDING VIRUSES THROUGH MSN AND THEY HAVE A QUESTION LIKE: am i pretty at this photo? and the file is .exe or .zip. when u are infected it is AUTOMATICALLY sent to all your contacts. Marko you are such an hypocrite. You always say I sent it to you, though u know i couldn;t stop it from being sent, and i had written on my PM that DO NOT OPEN WHATEVER I SENT YOU!

w/e, sry for caps, marko's behaviour isn't any relative with this topic.

Sry guys for not being able to come last night, my guys were waiting too, it was my fault that i wanted to support a family member and not play css (OMG).

P.S. '''unprofessional LloLlZOR~!!!!''
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by Smirnoff ice » Logged

[no.Limit] | Smirnoff ت<3 u sick: Is pret gay?
MoM (2): lol dunno, probably yes
Master of Puppets
Server admins
Legendary PsYcHo

263091142 cepko27@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 01:11:27 pm »

Nothing Jakub, marko is a bit shit in his manner against me from the time i left psychos.
Furthermore, i don't believe anything is wrong about it, maybe sick WANTS to bring something bad up.

Nvm, see you tonight guys.

P.S. There is a small option that I will be absent tonight due to some family things i got to sort out. Any way Gl hF

See? I told you, that there might be a prob. Plus my leader appears only to guys that he knows on Xfire. Sry for yesterday, but i a family member had a health issue and he was in hospital so i had to be there. Before flaming marko just make sure that you know all infos about a topic. AND THE FUCKING VIRUS '''''''''''''I'''''''''''' SENT TO YOU WAS NOT UNDER MY KNOWLEDGE. IF U DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK JAKUB ABOUT SELF PROCEEDING VIRUSES THROUGH MSN AND THEY HAVE A QUESTION LIKE: am i pretty at this photo? and the file is .exe or .zip. when u are infected it is AUTOMATICALLY sent to all your contacts. Marko you are such an hypocrite. You always say I sent it to you, though u know i couldn;t stop it from being sent, and i had written on my PM that DO NOT OPEN WHATEVER I SENT YOU!

w/e, sry for caps, marko's behaviour isn't any relative with this topic.

Sry guys for not being able to come last night, my guys were waiting too, it was my fault that i wanted to support a family member and not play css (OMG).

P.S. '''unprofessional LloLlZOR~!!!!''

Are you just 5 in the clan or what? You guys tried to arrange war with us and posted it 1 day before the war. We were there. Not a single player form your clan showed up. But nvm. And bout the virus Marko told me that it wasnt a link in msn but that you sent him a file with a virus. I didnt came across msn abuse in this way. Links yes but directly sent file nope.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by Master of Puppets » Logged

Smirnoff ice
Honourable ex-member
PsYcHo banger

andrekar6@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 02:31:56 pm »

Yeh jakub I thought same too . . . . . It was sent to me right the same way, and i sent it to all my contacts as i ALREADY said . . .

Smirnoff ice
Honourable ex-member
PsYcHo banger

andrekar6@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2008, 02:33:37 pm »

There are 12 members and 9 active. As i said my ppl were also there yesterday but I was inavailable.

Master of Puppets
Server admins
Legendary PsYcHo

263091142 cepko27@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2008, 03:26:46 pm »

Your ppl were where? We checked, there wasnt anybody on that server you specified.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by Master of Puppets » Logged

S1CkNeSS
PsYcHoS Supporter
PsYcHo banger

undying_yu@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2008, 04:25:08 pm »

I dont care what u say Andreas!!! 4 me there will be no cw with 4ever clan EVER and u can go 2 your forum and use caps and flame there... here i will erase all your flamming post about me from now...
I will not tolerate any more your crap... i was always fair 2 u, and all others... i was always objective and every member can affirm that... i know some of our members dont want to post here coz they dont want to flame and that kind of stuff, but i KNOW that there are many of u with same opinion about this subject like me...
I will not answer any more here... Jakob and Milos if u want lock this thread... i dont support any more this cw!
S1ckness
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by S1CkNeSS » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: