Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_htm/forum) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/hdd/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/home/psychos/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/www/html:/tmp:/usr/share:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/etc/roundcube:/var/log/roundcube:/var/lib/roundcube) in /home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html/forum/Settings.php on line 60
Donations - what you get and "how to"
PsYcHoS Gaming
March 29, 2024, 12:43:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit PsYcHoS Gaming on steam! https://steamcommunity.com/groups/psychos-gaming

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donations - what you get and "how to"  (Read 2387 times)
MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 27, 2008, 09:51:13 pm »

What do we need the donations for?
All donations goes to the servers. To improve the performance of the servers. We have these servers cause we want you to have fun on it.
We will never use the donations for our own purpose! It goes immediately to the servers, so we can cover the costs a bit that we pay each month from our own pockets.

If you donate then please give us your steam ID and also your in game name and depending on how much you donate you will receive a reward for helping us out.

What will you get:

- T and CT Custom Skins. This way everyone will recognize you.
- Community membership. You will be automatically a member of the PsYcHoS community. You can wear the special tag and you get your own color on the forum.
- Ping immunity. You wont be kicked if you have a high ping.
- Good feeling. Because you helped us keeping your favorite server online.

You can donate via:
- PAYPAL ;
- Moneybookers e-mail ;
- Banktransfer ;
Please send me private message for details.

NOTE: Your rank positions should be in place with the next 24 hours after donation. If you got any problems contact me.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 09:57:00 am by MoM » Logged

I have been banged by Pretender.....and i liked it <!-- s]

''A life, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.''
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: