Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_htm/forum) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/hdd/home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html:/home/psychos/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/www/html:/tmp:/usr/share:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/etc/roundcube:/var/log/roundcube:/var/lib/roundcube) in /home/psychos/web/psychos-gaming.na.rs/public_html/forum/Settings.php on line 60
More admins
PsYcHoS Gaming
March 28, 2024, 11:38:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Is anyone still using forums nowdays in era of facebook and social networks?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More admins  (Read 3715 times)
Anonymous
PsYcHo general

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2008, 01:40:10 pm »

Hi all,
Those of you who have been playing on the server lately will have seen me around. I have been looking for a good server for a long time now (I am 42 and although I have been playing for years..1st time on my old 166...I am still carp ). I came across PsYcHoS server about 3 months ago and rarely use any other server now (apart from a few Zombie mod servers to get my 'Headshot' hits up). Anyway, the only bad thing I note on the server is that there are rarely Admins on there...This gives way to lots of idiots spoiling a good server with their playing music or being offensive/racist to other players who just, like me, go on to have fun. So my suggestion is that the server could do with many more 'trusted' Admins to oversee the odd pricks that unfortunately grace us with there presence :).
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by Anonymous » Logged
MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 04:24:58 pm »

Welcome, nice to see you here

Its true, there are a  lots of cheaters/micspammers/racists on the server, i mostly ban or kick them. But ofcourse i'am not 24/7 on the server. We have more admins, but some of them are a bit inactive now. And i cant give everyone adminrights. Only full trusted members and donators.

So, while i wait for reinforcement ill keep my eyes open for those bastards who annoys the players on the server  :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by MoM » Logged

I have been banged by Pretender.....and i liked it <!-- s]

''A life, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.''
MasterOfSoldier
PsYcHoS Supporter
PsYcHo general

oneonlyrob@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 04:09:46 pm »

Hi there,

I'm also taking care of the server
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by MasterOfSoldier » Logged

Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 06:20:20 pm »

Many people which are playing on server probably hate me because of this but i kick/ban instantly people which are spamming or abusing other players most of the time. I've lost my nerves long time ago and i really don't have patience for morons. Needless to say we need more admins because lots of them aren't active much (including me) but there aren't admin applications available at the moment. Although, I'm sure soon will be and some active people with brains will gain admin rights. When available we'll let players know so they can post applications so we can pick few new admins among them.
Cheers mate!
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by Pretender » Logged

Anonymous
PsYcHo general

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 07:51:46 pm »

Hmm I understand. I also understand that you need donations, please don't get me wrong. I don't want admin, I wouldn't know how to use it. I will donate when I get back to work...I have donated to other forums/servers before through Paypal. One problem....tonight there were people coming out of your server due to some arseholes playing music (mic Spamming), sadly I was one of them who dropped out. All decent players tried to ban the offenders, but as the vote rate is set too high we had no power to ban the b'stards. Maybe that may be a possibility, lower the amount of votes needed to around 8-10. I am sure that many would not allow abuse of bans too. What do you think?.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by Anonymous » Logged
MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 07:58:04 pm »

Yes, thats a good idea. I havent changed that yet or even looked at it, so thats a good option. Thanks, i will see what i can do.

''A life, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.''
Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 01:47:33 pm »

Ren, i think you should check this section of forum mate: viewforums.php?f=44

[smilie=emt_strng_beer.gif]

SaintDrug(CYP)
PsYcHo commander

cac21@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 10:13:02 am »

maybe disable ingame sound chat since 50 players doesnt make sense to use chat? just a suggestion, its a dm so i dont think ingame chat is a need
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by SaintDrug(CYP) » Logged

Pretender
Administrator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 02:38:47 pm »

Are these nice suggestions by Ren and Saint included on new server(s)?  :idea:

P.S. Ren mate, you should've registered on forum tbh since i see you on DM server a lot

Envy
PsYcHoS Supporter
PsYcHo taxi driver

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 05:14:07 pm »

Dosnt the server have a voteban mode?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by Envy » Logged
MoM
Global Moderator
Legendary PsYcHo

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 11:17:02 am »

Votes are working

voteban/votekick/votemap/votemute

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: